A lightweight Nuxt template to write a Markdown driven website, based on Nuxt Content, TailwindCSS and Iconify.
- Create pages in Markdown in the
- Enjoy meta tag generation from Markdown files
- Switch between Light & Dark mode
- Generated navigation based on your pages
- Access 100,000 icons from 100+ icon sets with the
- Highlight code blocks with Shiki
- Create Vue components and use them in your Markdown
- Deploy on any Node or Static hosting: GH Pages, Vercel, Netlify, Heroku, etc.
Take a look at content-wind.nuxt.dev for the complete documentation.
Make sure to install the dependencies:
# yarn yarn install # npm npm install
Start the development server on http://localhost:3000
npm run dev
Pre-render the website to be deployed on any static hosting:
npm run generate
dist/ directory is ready to be deployed (symlink to
.output/public), learn more on Nuxt docs.
Build the application for production:
npm run build
Start the server in production:
Learn more on Nuxt docs for more information.