Mocking up web app with Vitesse(speed)
Now with Windi CSS!
🎨Windi CSS - next generation utility-first CSS framework
🔥Use the new
🖨Server-side generation (SSG) via vite-ssg
🦾TypeScript, of course
☁️Deploy on Netlify, zero-config
- Windi CSS (On-demand TailwindCSS) - lighter and faster, with a bundle additional features!
- Vue Router
vite-plugin-components- components auto import
vite-plugin-windicss- WindiCSS support
vite-plugin-md- Markdown as components / components in Markdown
- Vue I18n - Internationalization
vite-plugin-vue-i18n- Vite plugin for Vue I18n
- VueUse - collection of useful composition APIs
@vueuse/head- manipulate document head reactively
- pnpm - fast, disk space efficient package manager
vite-ssg- Server-side generation
- Netlify - zero-config deployment
- VS Code Extensions
As this template is strongly opinionated, the following provides a curated list for community maintained variations with different preferences and feature sets. Check them out as well. PR to add yours are also welcome!
- vitesse-lite by @kn0wn
- vitesse-addons by @johncampionjr - additional options for integrations, including Prettier and Storybook
- vitesse-ssr-template by @frandiox - Vitesse with SSR
- vitesse-nuxt - Vitesse for Nuxt 2 (expiremental)
Try it now!
Clone to local
If you prefer to do it manually with the cleaner git history
npx degit antfu/vitesse my-vitesse-app cd my-vitesse-app pnpm i # If you don't have pnpm installed, run: npm install -g pnpm
When you use this template, try follow the checklist to update your info properly
- Change the author name in
- Change the title in
- Change the favicon in
- Remove the
.githubfolder which contains the funding info
- Clean up the READMEs and remove routes
And, enjoy :)
Just run and visit http://localhost:3333
To build the App, run
And you will see the generated file in
dist that ready to be served.
Deploy on Netlify
Go to Netlify and select your clone,
OK along the way, and your App will be live in a minute.
I have created several Vite apps recently. Setting the configs up is kinda the bottleneck for me to make the ideas simply come true within a very short time.
So I made this starter template for myself to create apps more easily, along with some good practices that I have learned from making those apps. It's strongly opinionated, but feel free to tweak it or even maintains your own forks. (see community maintained variation forks)