Basys is a toolbox for building Vue.js full-stack apps with a focus on great developer experience.
- An easy way to create full-stack Express-based backend and Vue single-page applications
- A simple configuration via JSON5 with intuitive options
- Dev server with hot module reload and automatic restart with nodemon
- Webpack 4-based bundler for optimized production builds
- Code and style linting with ESLint, stylelint and Prettier
- An easy way to create new pages - .vue files with custom 'info' option are automatically registered
- Unit testing with Jest
- End-to-end testing with TestCafe
- Basys IDE implemented as a Visual Studio Code extension
- Visual app builder that allows non-technical team members to participate in app development
If you prefer to use Basys IDE install Basys extension for VSCode, open the Command Palette (
Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows/Linux or
⇧⌘P on MacOS) and run
Basys: Create project command.
Or just use Basys CLI to start a new project:
npm install -g basys-cli # or yarn global add basys-cli basys init # Scaffold a new project from a starter template cd <project-dir> basys dev # Launch the development server
You can find a detailed documentation on the website.