Vuesion is a boilerplate that helps product teams build faster than ever with fewer headaches and modern best practices across engineering & design.
Please visit the vuesion app on heroku!
Or have a look into the future and visit the vuesion-next app on heroku!
- Cypress.io E2E testing
- Jest Testing framework
- Testing-library to encourage good testing practices
- 250+ example tests included
DX, Code quality and maintenance
- Commit message linting
- Prettier code formatting
- Semantic releases
- Husky pre-commit hooks
- Dockerfile included
- .env support
- server-side-rendering, single-page-app or statically generated HTML with Nuxt.js
- 100% customizable Design-system with 35+ components including
- layout, typography, button, input, select, checkbox, radio, (range-)slider, toggle, ...
- theming/whitelabel support
- Figma UIKit
- SEO support
- i18n support
- Authentication module
- Axios module
- Vue-Apollo module
- with apollo-composable
- integrated with Authentication- and Axios module
- PWA module
- State management with vuex
- Code generators for
- interfaces and fixtures
- vuex modules
- Storybook with the following add-ons
- Form validation with vee-validate
- Composition-api module
- Anime.js integration
Important note for Windows users only: https://github.com/zkat/npx/issues/146#issuecomment-384016791
npx @vuesion/create [project-name]for example
npx @vuesion/create my-app(try the latest version by adding the
- Change directory
npm run dev
Support this project
Contributions are always welcome! Please read the contribution guidelines first.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people:
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!