DruxtJS; A bridge between frameworks.
Druxt = DRUpal + nUXT = Fully Decoupled Drupal.
- Documentation: https://druxtjs.org
- Community Discord server: https://discord.druxtjs.org
- Demo - Umami Food Magazine:
- Quickstart repositories:
- Fully Decoupled Drupal, with Nuxt.js in the frontend.
- Drupal JSON:API Client with Vuex caching.
- Modular Vue.js component library system.
- Slot and Wrapper theming system.
- Support for multilingual content.
- API and File proxy.
Learn more at https://druxtjs.org
druxt-blocks- Decoupled Blocks and Regions
druxt-breadcrumb- Router based Breadcrumbs
druxt-entity- Decoupled Content entities, forms and fields
druxt-menu- Decoupled Menus
druxt-router- Decoupled Router
druxt-schema- Drupal Display mode schemas
druxt-site- Out-of-the-box decoupled Drupal Site
druxt-views- Decoupled Views
Find support or get involved in building Druxt via the community channels:
Druxt is an open source project, built by the comunity for the community.
See the Contributing guide for details on how to #get-involved.
This repository is setup for development in the cloud using gitpod.io, to get started, click the link below, or navigate to: https://gitpod.io/#https://github.com/druxt/druxt.js