Elucidator blog starter is a starter blog built with Vuejs 3, Vite, and Typescript. You can create publish your post just with markdown file. This starter has so many features for develop your own blog and it's fast
Elucidator blog starter has several features such as:
- Utilities Vue Composition API using Vueuse
- Document head manager for Vue 3 Vueuse head
- Next generation utility first CSS framework using WindiCSS
- Style with SCSS
- File system based route generator using Vite Plugin Pages
- Auto importing component using Unplugin Vue Components
- Markdown with Vue for Vite using Vite Plugin Md
- Access thousands icons as Vue component in Vite using Unplugin Icons
- Progress bar like youtube, github, etc using Nprogress
- Code syntax highlighter using Prismjs
- Comment the article using Vue Disqus
- Share your article using Vue Social Sharing
- Auto importing several package using Unplugin Auto Import
- Typescript support :D
- Dark mode support :D
In this blog starter, we have several components to easier own your blog, and if you have an idea to add some components, you can make a pull request in this repository on github.
- Articles Component
- Latest Component
- Share Component
- Tag Component
- To Top Button
Since this starter use disqus for comment system, first you should get the shortname, you can get the shortname from the official website disqus and if you have the shortname, make sure you have to fill the value in the
.env file. For more detail, you can read the documentation from Vue Disqus.
Usage and Installation
I used pnpm for the package manager, you can adjust with your favorite package manager.
After finish the build process, you will see dist folder successfully generated.
Install with degit
You can install this starter with degit.
pnpm i -g degit
degit satyawikananda/elucidator-blog-starter your-project-name
Working with Docker
- Docker Desktop
You can follow the installation instructions here https://docs.docker.com/desktop/
Run app on docker
- Build container
docker-compose up -d
- Open your browser and go to
If you want to change the port, see instructions here
- Edit manually Dockerfile at line 32
- Rebuild container with command
docker-compose up --build
- Done, try it!
About The Name
Elucidator is a kirito's sword from the anime Sword Art Online(SAO), and I like that anime, therefore i named this template with Elucidator :D.
Want this project make better? you can contributing in this project to, contribution are welcome :D
Code licensed under MIT License.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
I Gusti Ngurah Satya Wikananda
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!