Vue form components with server side validation in mind
FormVuelar is a set of predefined vue form components which are designed to automatically display errors coming back from your backend. It works out of the box with the error message bag that is returned by Laravel when submitting an ajax form.
ExamplesGive it a try!
- Works out of the box with Laravel
- Axios integration
- Select with search and remote source option
- Nested Checkboxes
- File upload support including progress indication
- Image upload with image preview
- Dropzone with image preview (inspired by FilePond)
- Display validation error messages from error response
- Supports Tree Shaking (adds only used components to your js bundle)
npm install formvuelar --save
- Test coverage
Released under the MIT License.