Frontend Mentor - E-commerce product page solution
This is a solution to the E-commerce product page challenge on Frontend Mentor. Frontend Mentor challenges help you improve your coding skills by building realistic projects.
Table of contents
- My process
Note: Delete this note and update the table of contents based on what sections you keep.
Users should be able to:
- View the optimal layout for the site depending on their device's screen size
- See hover states for all interactive elements on the page
- Open a lightbox gallery by clicking on the large product image
- Switch the large product image by clicking on the small thumbnail images
- Add items to the cart
- View the cart and remove items from it
Approached building this project with the Agile Methodology
- Semantic HTML5 markup
- CSS custom properties
- CSS Grid
- Desktop-first workflow
- Vue - JS Framework
- vuex - State Management Pattern + Library
- vue-router Vue Router is the official router for Vue.js.
- TailwindCss - Css Framework For Styles
What I learned
- Mocking client-server processing
- Stack Overflor - This project would have been nothing without this guy.
- Nike - Where I got some product Image and other resources.
- puma - Where I got some product Image and other resources.
- GitHub - Chibuzor
Segun Mustafa: For creating an awesome community
To everyone in the segsalerty community, for helping me get better with each review, helping me pay more attention to details, helping me see the need for a proper documentation (this is the very start, explains why it might not be all that great), among other things
Folafunmi: Taught me Responsive Driven Development (RDD)