EveryThought is a web application designed to help you identify and recognize your emotions through daily guided prompts and journaling.
- Discover your emotions with our peaceful, guided prompts each day.
- Write a simple response to be saved in your recent thoughts.
- Prioritize your mental health by keeping track your Thoughts over time.
How does it work?
Each time you create a new thought, you start a journey through a guided prompt. First, you'll be asked a thought-provoking question with an opportunity to respond. Then, as you continue through the steps of the thought, you'll learn about the associated emotion and how it relates to your life.
Whether you choose to create a new thought each day, week, or as many times as you desire; that's up to you.
- Go to EveryThought.app to sign up.
- Complete your Profile.
- Open Start a new Thought and follow the guided prompt.
- Vue 3
- Postgres DB using Supabase.io
- TailwindCSS (including Forms, Typography, HeadlessUI & Heroicons)
- Hosted on Netlify with Netlify Functions
Supabase Hacktoberfest Hackathon 2021
This app requires keys to our Supabase-powered backend which holds all of our IP which makes the app what it is, so you won't be able to do much with a local install.
# install the dependencies npm i # start dev server for local development npm run dev # build for production npm run build # serve production app npm run serve
Copyright (C) 2021 Mike Roberts, Emily Roberts & Romly Holdings, LLC
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
LICENSE for more information.