Yukino lets you read manga or stream anime ad-free from multiple sources. The project's name "Yukino" meaning "Snow" named after the character "Yukino Yukinoshita" from the anime "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru".
We do not support piracy nor run/serve any illegal or copyrighted contents, everything is acquired from third-party sources. The developer of this application does not have any affiliation with any of the third-party sources.
You can download the latest version of app from the releases tab.
All previews available at https://zyrouge.github.io/yukino-app/
- Typescript (TypeScript compiler)
- Yarn (Package manager)
- Vue (Framework)
- Vite (Builder)
- Electron (Desktop app)
- Capacitor (Mobile app)
- PostCSS (CSS compiler)
- Tailwind CSS (Styling)
- ./src - Core vue app (SPA)
- ./scripts - Required scripts
- ./resources - Required assets
- ./screenshots - App previews
Under the hood
- anime-ext - Fetches all the required data
Ways to contribute to this project:
- Submitting bugs and feature requests in issues.
- Opening pull requests containing bug fixes, new features, etc.
Cloning & Installing
git clone https://github.com/zyrouge/yukino-app.git cd yukino-app yarn
Running the app in development
yarn vite:dev # Vite yarn electron:dev # Electron # No hot reload for Capacitor
Building the app in development
yarn vite:build # Vite yarn electron:build # Electron yarn capacitor:android:build # Capacitor (android)